Monkey Madness 2010
Sometimes in life it's time to "fish or cut bait". Well - Dave decided on the former and is getting married. As a final fling with freedom we're taking a weekend tour-de-madness down to Gibraltar - banger-rally style!
Of course; we've got some random planned stops on the way...
- Le Mans 24hr Track
- Lyon - Capital of French cuisine?
- Lac d'Aiguebelette - A large natural lake
- Fr�jus Rd Tunnel - Worlds 6th largest road tunnel
- Turin - You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!
- Monaco - €€€
- Arles - Amphitheatre from Ronin
- Encamp, Andorra - One country we haven't driven to!
- Odeillo - Site of the largest and oldest solar furnace
- Gibraltar - Monkey Madness
- San Sebastian - Plymouths better looking twin
Check out the "daily route plan".